In-Restaurant Food Truck Driver and Mechanic
The 3gamechangers are Toronto restaurateurs committed to providing great food for the residents of the city (well we all know the real Toronto is downtown Toronto so Scarberians and Etobicracks need not apply). Given that our food truck will be covering all of 785 Queen West, we know that we are going to chalk up significant mileage on it. As such, we will be needing person who can both drive and repair our food truck in a spirit reflecting the 3gamechangers commitment to excellence in all aspects of life.
The successful applicant’s responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
– performing a daily vehicle check
– ensuring that the truck reaches its correct destination on-time everyday
– changing the oil every 5000 km
– smiling and waving at all customers
– honking the horn periodically to help turn tables
– scaring cyclists who come too near to the truck
– chasing away any other food trucks that come within 50 meters.
All applicants must be physically fit and possess a valid driver’s licence (Class A not a requirement). Position is mainly Monday-Saturday, but occasional weekend shifts may be required. Experience driving truck/trailer is an asset, but not necessary.
We offer competitive salary and benefit package.